- INSPiRE Library provides book-drop service at Return Station to make it more convenient for users to return most circulating materials. This station is equipped with a book-drop machine that is operated 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- The latest technology facilitates users to return book at anytime and their record will be updated automatically.
How to return books at Return Station
- Place your items in the tray one by one
- Check item details on the screen
- Choose Print Receipt to print a receipt (if needed).
- Return Station accepts items that are successfully checked out at Self-check Station only
- Return items only when the alert light turns green. Wait for seconds if it turns red as completing returning the previous item.
- Return items one by one. Do not return more than 2 items at a time.