In order to assist library users in developing information literacy skills to locate, evaluate, and use information effectively, the Library regularly holds classes in various academic themes.
- Searching for e-resources
- Skills for online searching
- Citation styles and Zotero
How to register for Information Literacy Workshops
- 1. Register online by filling out this form
- 2. Register in person at Information Services Desk, 1st Floor, Building G.
- 3. Register via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org