INSPiRE Library offers a full range of audio-visual materials which include print, CDs/DVDs and other multimedia forms.
Audio-visual materials can be found at/in:
- Library Website: Digital and E-materials
- 2nd Floor: CDs/DVDs for foreign language learning, films and streaming video collections
- 4th Floor: Drawings in Theses Collection
- 5th Floor: Geographic drawings (Maps, Atlases, etc.)
- Video-audio materials in print are non-circulating.
- Video-audio materials in digital and electronic forms are for campus access only.
- Other singular exceptions must be revised by person in charge
|Film Catalogs||Audio Book Catalogs|
+ TV Show
+ Educational Psychology
+ Atheistic Science
+ Soft Skills