1. ORIENTATION TEST
This test is for users taking part in the library orientation in September 28, 2018
LIBRARY NOTICES FOR TDTU FRESHMEN
(Who's not had a library plastic card yet)
In order to ensure your safety and interests, users are required to follow some issues below:
1. Locker Area (Basement 1)
- Users shall use your own padlock for library’s lockers;
- Users shall leave backpacks in the locker and use library slippers before entering the building;
- Users shall take full responsibility for their valuable belongings (smartphone, laptop, cash, jelwery, etc. );
- Locker area is open in the library’s working hours and for using library purpose only.
2. How to enter/exit the library
- Enter the library through front door for guests (follow the direction in front of the main entrance) and check-in at the Service Desk;
- Exit the library through the security gate opposite the elevator which has been left open;
- Users must not use the elevator at the Ground Floor;
- Do not push library’s security gates.
3. Library culture:
Users have to keep silence in library (excluding the 5th Floor where users are allowed to chat/talk at moderate volume).
4. Using Presentation Rooms/Group Study Rooms/Individual Rooms, etc.:
Users have to reserve a room on the library website then contact library staff for using facility assistance.
5. Using printing/photocopying/scanning services:
Users contact library staff for support.
Users have to read, understand carefully and comply with the University and Library Regulations. Please contact our library staff or send email to email@example.com for any further support.