Print materials comprise vast collections of books, theses and dissertations, research outcomes, journals, periodicals, maps, etc. for teaching, learning and researching purposes.
Print materials are located on:
- Ground Floor: Newspapers, Magazines
- 1st Floor: Reference Collection, Periodicals Collection, Special Collection, New Arrivals;
- 2nd Floor: Language Learning Collection;
- 3rd Floor: Vietnamese Collection, Foreign Language Collection;
- 4th Floor: Course books, theses and dissertations, TDTU research outcomes;
- 5th Floor: Geography, atlases, maps, history;
- 6th Floor: Restricted Collection.
How to use print resources
- Step 1: Search, locate the item you wish to read and check its loan status
- Step 2: Pick up the item at the book stack
- Step 3: Check out the item (if required)
- Step 4: Read the item
- Step 5: Return it at Book Trolley.
Users are eligible to use Library's print materials only if their privilege granted.
Print materials can be in non-circulating and circulating collections.