Print materials comprise vast collections of print publications such as books, theses and dissertations, research outcomes, journals, periodicals, maps, etc. for teaching, learning, researching purposes and entertainment as well.
Print materials are located on:
- Ground Floor: Newspapers, Magazines
- 1st Floor: Reference Collection, Periodicals Collection, Special Collection, New Arrivals;
- 2nd Floor: Language Learning Collection;
- 3rd Floor: Vietnamese Collection, Foreign Language Collection;
- 4th Floor: Course books, theses and dissertations, TDTU research outcomes;
- 5th Floor: Geography, atlases, maps, history;
- 6th Floor: Restricted Collection.
How to use print resources
- Step 1: Search, locate the item you wish to read and check its loan status
- Step 2: Pick up the item at the book stack
- Step 3: Check out the item (if required)
- Step 4: Read the item
- Step 5: Return it at Book Trolley.
Users are eligible to use Library's print materials only if their privilege granted.
Print materials can be in non-circulating and circulating collections.