The Library materials by subjects is a collection built on a specific subject. These items are organized into databases with a specialized search system to support users searching for and discovering information.
How to search for Library materials by subjects?
- Step 1: Select "search for all" in the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) (List of topics attached below)
Step 2: Define types of items and use policy
- Print materials: locate the items and determine items' status
Digital/E-materials: determine the Electronic Resources Use Policy of items (view or download)
- Step 3: Check out the items (for print materials)
- Step 4: Using items with care
Step 5: Return items on time and at the required location (for printed materials)
Conditions of use
Users are granted the right to use printed Library materials and have an account to access the Library Catalog to exploit digital/E-materials.
- Print materials are served as circulating and non circulating.
Digital/E-materials are served on campus intranet, other cases must be approved by the Library Board of Directors.