As a part of activities to support the Official Dispatch No.775 of the Vietnam's Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism on the 2022 Online Book Introduction Contest themed Books & the Desire for Dedication, TDTU INSPiRE Library now starts shortlisting at TDU for the national contest.
The contest aims to create a special opportunity for TDTU readers to share their reading favorites, foster personal creativity and challenge themselves to make inspiring videos and their spirits of dedication.
Significant qualified entries may get high awards from TDTU and be submitted to the national preliminary round of the 2022 Online Book Introduction Contest hosted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- 01 First Prize
- 01 Second Prize
- 01 Third Prize
- 02 Encouragement Prizes
These awarded videos will become candidates of TDTU moving forward to the national preliminary round.
Participants will get credit for extra curricular activities.
WHO CAN JOIN
All TDTU students.
The contest opens for entry on March 30 and closes on April 20, 2022.
1. Entry content:
Entries must be videos.
Each entry must include:
- A brief introduction to the participant(s)
- Reviewing; sharing thoughts about books that inspired and influenced positively.
2. Submitting the entries
- Participants can submit multiple entries;
- Participants may work in teams or individually.
3. Entry Requirements
- Well-arrange outlines and content; key content should be reviewing parts; telling your own stories is encouraged;
- Books must be published in Vietnam, in hot topics, life related and promote the spirit of dedication for society;
- Entries must be in Vietnamese (may include subtitles, foreign language audio, sign language, etc.);
- Entries' book introduction must be done directly by participants; avoid stuttering, lisps;
- Contents, pictures must be clear and innocent, appropriate to Vietnamese culture and public decency; misinformation that's harmful to the information security and Vietnam's relating legal regulations is not allowed;
- Intellectual rights for pictures, songs, sounds protected.
* Technical requirements:
- Appropriate audio and video quality; visual and sound effects are preferred;
- Video length: min. 5ms - max. 10ms. Video size: max. 2Gb;
- Display resolution: 480p; min. frame: 854x480; formats: .mp4, .avi, ,.peg, .mov (recommended).
4. Points (in the scale of 10 points)
- Content Points: Maximum 7 points
- Video Editing Skills: Maximum 3 points
* HOW TO ENTER:
Like and share this post publicly on your timeline wit the hashtags
Step 2: Tag 3 friends at least in the comment section of this post on Facebook.
Step 3: All the entries should be sent to email: email@example.com with the subject: [ONLINE BOOK INTRODUCTION CONTEST] - Full Name – Student ID – Phone Number. (Please use your campus email only)