- Circulation Services provides library users circulating and non-circulating materials and deals with other tasks to ensure that users can access those library resources easily and effectively.
- Functions include check-outs, check-ins, renewals and requests of materials
Recommend to purchase new materials
- Library users are welcome to make suggestions for materials
- This service aims to fulfill the needs of learning, teaching and researching activities.
- Find out how to make a recommendation below
We deliver facilities and services to TDTU Community in order to promote the development of learning, teaching and researching activities and cultivate lifelong learning:
- Course Reserves (Course Materials)/Course Reading (Course Materials);
- Liaison Librarians;
- Teacher Librarians;
- Subject Guides;
- Citation Styles;
- Distribution Services.
Reference and Information Services
These services support library users as they seek access to information in all formats and provide in-person support in locating, using available services and facilities effectively.
Reference and Information Services include:
- Ask a librarian;
- Searching support;
- Supplying Information Service
Information Literacy Program
This program was designed to equip TDTU Community with comprehensive understanding of TDTU Library, making sure that users have ability to use the library and use it effectively. Information literacy means developing ability of searching, locating information resources, knowing how to cite, make cataloges and manage reference materials efficiently.
New books display
New books display shows the most recently acquired printed books and current print subscription newspapers and journals.