This course is compulsory for new users to be eligible users with full access to our library services.
Users are required to pass an online test to be eligible for using library.
Take a brief look of INSPiRE Library through an 3D Tour;
Introduce library policies and regulations;
Learn about our available services and resources;
Learn how to exploit library website;
Search and exploit information resources on Primo Central Index;
Learn how to use our available facilities;
Take a preliminary test;
Take a tour throughout the library building.
There are TWO kinds of orientation available for library users:
1. Online Orientation
a. Online Orientation for Lecturers - Researchers - Staff
* Notice: Please watch 3 videos carefully and send an email to email@example.com to ask for an sample account before doing the orientation test.
b. Online Orientation for Postgraduates Student
* Notice: Please watch videos carefully and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for an sample account before doing the orientation test.
c. Online Orientation for Full-time Undergraduates
d. Online Library Orientation for Short-term Students
Mini test for undergraduates: Please contact us via email email@example.com
e. Online Orientation for Alumni
Click HERE to register!
2. In-person Orientation (only for Lecturers, Staff and Foreign Postgraduate Students)
- Vietnamese Orientation: Available at 02:00 PM every Friday.
- English Orientation: Available at 09:00 AM every Friday.
- Click HERE to register!
Video guides to INSPiRE Library: